MUSIC / WORSHIP
Submit A Ministry Opportunity
MUSIC / WORSHIP
This page lists ministry needs and openings at local churches as submitted by church leaders (sorry no resumes accepted). Ministry opportunities will remain on the page for 30 days unless notification is given otherwise.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP LEADER, CHURCH HILL, TENN. - MARCH 24 2020
Church Hill Church of God is a small church in need of a Praise and Worship Leader. We enjoy a mix of the hymnal songs and praise and worship songs. This is a voluntary position so you should live in the Church Hill/Tri-cities area. Also looking for additional musicians. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
WORSHIP AND CREATIVE ARTS PASTOR, OAK RIDGE, TENN. - MARCH 24 2020
Position Overview: The responsibilities of the Worship and Creative Arts Pastor are varied and far reaching. The position calls for a person who is visionary and creative, able to communicate a direction in such a manner so as to inspire and surround themselves with people willing to join in the pursuit of that purpose. The position serves as the coordinating point to all aspects of worship. This person may not personally direct each area, but will recruit, oversee, and develop others to share in the leadership. This position will shepherd the many people who serve in this ministry. In addition, the position calls for a person who is skilled in graphic design and AVL. The position requires a creative eye and skill set.
• Experience in leading a worship team/band.
• Talented both vocally and in leading from the stage.
• Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure.
• A team player with excellent communication skills.
• Passion to grow the local church
1. Plan, coordinate, communicate, and evaluate the many facets of Weekend Worship Experiences and other special services on the church calendar, such as Christmas Eve.
2. Provide leadership and direction to ministry areas associated to this position, including:
• Worship Team
• Worship Planning
• Audio Video Lighting
• Performing Arts
• Graphic Arts/Communication
3. Keep current in worship resources, music, and technologies that enhance and engage the worship experience for the diverse population of the Church.
4. Model and exemplify a life-growing in personal and corporate worship.
5. Submit a yearly budget and operate within the approved budget guidelines.
6. Develop a worship leading process that incorporates existing worship people and allows for the recruiting, training, and scheduling of new people in the worship leading experience.
7. Meet as required with Heritage Pastor and Ministry leaders for encouragement, prayer, communication, and networking.
8. Meet on a regular basis with Worship Ministry lead volunteers providing encouragement and evaluation regarding volunteer performance.
9. Lead Weekend and other Services, including rehearsals, training and equipping others to share in leading opportunities as well.
10. Assist in the planning and initiating of large events such as concerts that fit the purpose and ministry of Heritage.
Competencies and Required Skills
• A growing and personal relationship with Jesus Christ demonstrated in a life lived above reproach, with honesty, integrity and accountability.
• Musical proficiency and the ability to work with a wide variety of skills levels.
• Communication, both oral, written, graphic design and web development.
• Organization: the ability to plan, recruit, delegate, evaluate, and to follow through on details.
• Comfortable with the use of AVL technology, and proficient with Planning Center, Power Point, PCO, Propresenter, and video projection.
• Supervisory skills and the ability to give and receive honest feedback.
• A heart for the Spiritual formation of those in the congregation and worship ministry.
• Previous experience leading a church worship ministry.
• Understands worship leading and participation as a team calling, and not performance.
• Seeks excellence in every aspect of the Worship and Creative Arts Ministry.
Submit resumes to email@example.com
WORSHIP PASTOR, SODDY, TENN. - MARCH 17 2020
The Ridge Church is looking for a spirit-filled worship pastor to join our team. We are a growing church and looking for someone to help lead us into worship on Sunday mornings.
This will be a part time position.
For more information give Pastor TJ a call @ 423-802-3010
WORSHIP TEAM LEADER, DECHERD, TN - MARCH 05 2020
Our congregation is in need of a spirit filled, Worship Team Leader.
We are building a dynamic, God centered, mix of moving worship & praise music for our multi-cultural and multi-aged church congregation.
Please give us a call today to speak to our Senior Pastor about this opportunity in ministry. This will be a paid position.
Phone: (865) 207-5240
KEYBOARD PLAYER, MORRISTOWN, TN - MARCH 05 2020
We are seeking a part-time keyboard player. We have a blended worship approach so must be able to play all genres of music. The position does require both Sunday AM and PM services in addition to practice times.
We seek someone with a servant’s heart, who is faithful, a team player and can work together with our Pastor, choir and choir leader.
Please send your personal information and music experience to P.O. Box 2223, Morristown, TN. 37816-2223 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORSHIP PASTOR, EAST RIDGE, TN - MARCH 05 2020
Action Church located in East Ridge, Tennessee just outside of Chattanooga has an opportunity open. We are offering a compensated housing allowance for the right person to fill this part time roll.
The Worship Pastor will be responsible for:
– Responsible for planning, organizing, rehearsing, and leading the music for The Sunday Morning Worship experience and any special services throughout the year.
– Responsible for recruiting, training, mentoring, and building relationships with members or the worship team.
– Oversees that the worship experience is executed with excellence.
– Responsible for developing a culture of worship and community among the team.
The perfect fit:
– Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Chris.
– Must believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
– Will be called & anointed to lead worship.
– Will be talented vocally.
– Will be able to lead from an Instrument on stage.
– Will be a team player with excellent communication skills.
– Will have a passion to see the lost saved and see the local church grow.
– Will be willing to put in some extra work as available and when needed.
– Will have high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
– Will have experience in building and leading a team.
– Will perhaps be bi-vocational, or have another source of income as this is not a full time opportunity at this time.
– Will be able to hold their own in a rubber band war while singing “Onward, Christian Soldiers”
There are some Tools & perks available at the fingertips of the Worship Pastor as well:
– Planning Center Online (PCO) for all volunteer scheduling;
– CCLI subscription
– Fairly new sound equipment to work with including the Behringer x32, wireless mics, and in ear monitors.
– Wireless in ear monitor set for worship pastor
– An office to use for planning, prayer, working on music, meetings, etc.
– Paid Conferences, and free food at staff meetings.
– A budget for the worship/music department.
Compensation will grow as the church and responsibility grows. What are you waiting for? Come put your faith into Action with us.
If you know someone who may be interested in this exciting opportunity with a growing church, please share this opportunity with them. If interested please message us, call me (Pastor Daniel Beard) at 423-443-0280 or send email to Pastor@Action.church.
We are located at 707 S. Germantown Rd., East Ridge, Tennessee 37412
MUSIC / WORSHIP
Submit A Ministry Opportunity